By Travelzoo Staff
For £129 instead of the usual £248, stay and dine at the 4-star Ruthin Castle Hotel in North Wales -- a "magical" and "romantic" property, according to Condé Nast Johansens. Here's what you get:
Why we love it
- Save over 45% on stays at a 13th-century castle in North Wales
- Rooms at Ruthin Castle Hotel are now £129 per night
- Includes overnight accommodation for two in a Noble Room with continental breakfast
- Guests also get a 3-course à la carte dinner in 2-AA-Rosette Bertie's Restaurant (worth £39 per person)
Ruthin Castle Hotel
Denbighshire, LL15 2NU
Tel: 01824 702664
What's included & when
- June 12, 2013 - Aug. 30, 2013
- - Overnight accommodation for two in a Noble Room
- - 3-course à la carte dinner in 2-AA-Rosette Bertie's Restaurant (worth £39 per person)
- - Continental breakfast
- This "lavish" castle (The Guardian) is situated in the market town of Ruthin in the Vale of Clwyd. It features in Arthurian legend and remained part of the Crown Estate until 1632, with notable owners including King Edward I, Henry VIII and Elizabeth I.
- The Moat Spa, set in the woodlands of the castle's moat houses the UK's first outdoor log-fired sauna tent. Other facilities include a steam room, a mud chamber, hot tubs and spring water showers.
- Valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 30 August.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Noble Room, continental breakfast, a 3-course à la carte dinner in 2AA Rosette award-winning Bertie's Restaurant. Valid Sunday-Thursday until 30 August. Subject to availability.
See all terms