By Travelzoo Staff
Overnight stays in a 16th-century French Renaissance-designed chateau on the outskirts of Snowdonia National park are now 44% less than usual. At £129 per room, this value-packed deal at the 5-star Plas Rhianfa in North Wales includes:
Why we love it
- At £129 instead of £230, stay in a 5-star Victorian hotel that's modeled on a 16th-century French Renaissance chateau, in North Wales
- Includes accommodation, a room upgrade, breakfast and £45 credit to spend anywhere onsite (except on drinks)
- 15-minute drive from the entrance of Snowdonia National Park
- The hotel's gardens are designed on the Polish Monarchy's crown jewels and lead down to the private beach
- ''Amazing views'' -- Condé Nast Johansens
- The Times praises the ''stylish'' the hotel for its ''bold'' design and views across the Menai Strait
- Member of Britain’s Finest
- Valid until 31 May
Anglesey, Wales, LL59 5NS
Tel: 01248 713 656
What's included & when
- Feb. 28, 2013 - May 31, 2013
- - Overnight accommodation
- - Breakfast
- - An upgrade from a Classic Room (worth £10)
- - £45 credit to be spent anywhere onsite (except on drinks)
- Note: The £45 credit will cover a 3-course meal for both guests staying.
- This luxury Grade II listed Victorian hotel is set in 4 acres of sea-fronted gardens on the Welsh island of Anglesey -- a 15-minute drive to the entrance of Snowdonia National Park. Turreted on all corners, the property offers views out to the Menai Strait and it has a private beach that is accessible from the gardens -- which are designed on the Polish Monarchy's crown jewels .
- Period features such as wooden floors, panelled walls and painted ceilings are still visible throughout. The property has a restaurant, a gym with a sauna and a hot tub, wine caves, tasting rooms, a vaulted spa, a games room, a tennis court and a lounge bar. The rooms included in this promotion overlook the gardens and courtyards, and have free Wi-Fi.
- Based on two people sharing, this deal is valid until 31 May.
- Bangor City and railway are a 10-minute drive from the hotel as is Beaumaris Castle. Liverpool is approximately 90 minutes by car
The small print
This deal is based on two sharing and includes overnight accommodation, a room upgrade from a Classic Room, breakfast and £45 credit to be spent anywhere onsite (except on drinks). Valid until 31 May. Not available on 1-2, 16, 23, 29-31 March; 1, 12-13, 19-20, 27-28 April; 3-6, 18, 24-27 May. Prices, dates and savings were correct at the time of publish.
See all terms