By Travelzoo Staff
Save over £150 on a gourmet stay in a rural retreat in North Wales. An overnight break for two at the Hotel Maes-y-Neuadd is now £129 per room, including:
Why we love it
- Save over £150 on a gourmet break at a Welsh rural retreat
- An overnight stay for two at the Hotel Maes-y-Neuadd is now £129 per room
- Includes accommodation in a Super King Room with full Welsh breakfast
- 3-course à la carte dinner per person at the award-winning restaurant mentioned in The Good Food Guide
- The hotel boasts a Visit Wales Gold Award 2010-2011
- Nestled in 80 acres of grounds in the Snowdonia National Park, with stunning views of Cardigan Bay
Gwynedd, LL47 6YA
Tel: 01766 780200
What's included & when
- Feb. 27, 2013 - April 30, 2013
- - Accommodation in a Super King Double or Twin Room
- - 3-course à la carte dinner (worth £70)
- - Full Welsh breakfast for two (worth £50)
- - Free Wi-Fi
- Nestled in 80 acres of grounds in the Snowdonia National Park, the Hotel Maes-y-Neuadd offers stunning views of the mountains and Cardigan Bay. Recommended by websites including Wales in Style, Celebrated Experiences and Best Loved Hotels, and guide books such as Harden's and The Good Food Guide, the hotel also won a Visit Wales Gold Award in 2010-2011. Homegrown produce is used in the award-winning restaurant.
- The property is within easy reach of local attractions and activities including sandy beaches, walking trails, mountain climbing, watersports, horse riding, steam railways and the Royal St David's Golf Club.
- This offer is valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 30 April. Friday and Saturday nights are an extra £20 per room (payable to the hotel on booking).
- Not available on 29-31 March; 1, 5-6 April
The small print
Valid for Sunday-Thursday stays until 30 April. Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £20 per night (payable to the hotel on booking). Not available on 29-31 March; 1, 5-6 April. Subject to availability. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms