By Travelzoo Staff
Voted Condé Nast Johansens' Most Excellent Country House Hotel 2011, Penmaenuchaf Hall is a rural retreat nestled in 21 acres of landscaped gardens in the Snowdonia National Park. An overnight stay for two at this Welsh bolthole is now £139 per room with dinner in an AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant.
Why we love it
- Save up to £138 on an overnight break for two at the AA Hotel of the Year for Wales, 2010
- Overnight stays at Penmaenuchaf Hall Hotel are now £139 per room, per night
- Includes accommodation for two with full Welsh breakfast and an upgrade to a Luxury Room
- 3-course dinner off the set Market Menu and champagne afternoon tea
- Voted Condé Nast Johansens Most Excellent Country House Hotel 2011
- ''Big helpings of country house grandeur'' -- The Good Food Guide 2012
- The Daily Telegraph describes it as an ''inspiring Victorian mansion'' in a ''stunning location''The property is 90 minutes from Chester, Shrewsbury and Llandudno and a 3-hour drive from Cardiff, Gloucester and Swansea
Penmaenuchaf Hall Hotel
Gwynedd, North Wales, LL40 1YB
Tel: 01341 422129
What's included & when
- Jan. 17, 2013 - May 31, 2013
- In full, you get:
- - Overnight accommodation with breakfast
- - 3-course dinner from the set Market Menu
- - An upgrade to a Luxury Room
- - Champagne afternoon tea
- This deal is now only available on
- 3-4, 11-12, 18-19, 25-28 February; 5-7, 12-14, 18, 20-21, 24, 25-29
- March; 1-3, 7-11, 16-17, 20-25, 28-30 April; 1-3, 7-9, 11-15, 19-20,
- 22-24, 27-29, 31 May (dates are subject to selling out). Extra nights are available on a bed-and-breakfast basis for £100 extra per room, per night.
- Penmaenuchaf Hall in the Snowdonia National Park, North Wales, was crowned AA Hotel of the Year for Wales in 2010 and won a prestigious Visit Wales Gold award in 2010. The property has views of the Mawddach Estuary and is close to the market town of Dolgellau. The AA-Rosette restaurant, is mentioned in the Michelin Guide and The Good Food Guide 2011/12 and holds an AA Notable Wine List Award, 2011.
The small print
This voucher is valid for overnight accommodation with breakfast, 3-course dinner off the Set-Market menu, champagne afternoon tea and an upgrade to a Luxury Room. This deal is now only available on
See all terms
3-4, 11-12, 18-19, 25-28 February; 5-7, 12-14, 18, 20-21, 24, 25-29
March; 1-3, 7-11, 16-17, 20-25, 28-30 April; 1-3, 7-9, 11-15, 19-20,
22-24, 27-29, 31 May (dates are subject to selling out).. Subject to availability. Not available on bank holidays or 15-16 February. Children must stay in a Superior Room (which is £30 extra per couple) and be over 6 years old. It is an extra £25 extra per child to stay in the Superior Room. Dogs can stay for £15 extra per dog, subject to availability. Note: This offer has been reopened due to remaining availability at the hotel.