By Travelzoo Staff
For less than half the usual price, escape to an award-winning hotel overlooking the stunning Conwy estuary in North Wales, and get a complimentary upgrade and dinner for two thrown in. This offer from the Quay Hotel & Spa is now £129 per room, per night, and includes:
Why we love it
- Escape to the North Wales coast with this overnight offer from the award-winning Quay Hotel & Spa -- now £129 for two people
- Includes a complimentary upgrade on booking to a luxury estuary-facing room
- Full Welsh breakfast
- 4-course dinner for two with coffee at the AA-Rosette restaurant (worth £29.95 per person)
- 10% off spa treatments and full access to spa facilities, which were awarded four bubbles by The Good Spa Guide
- The hotel has a Visit Wales Gold Award for 2012 and is a member of Best Loved Hotels and Britain's Finest Hotels
- Overlooks the picturesque Conwy estuary and is within easy reach of Snowdonia National Park. Chester is an hour's drive away
- Add on a spa package for £49 per person, including a 25-minute massage, facial and lunch
The Quay Hotel & Spa
Conwy, LL31 9DJ
Tel: 01492 564100
What's included & when
- Sept. 3, 2012 - Dec. 23, 2012
- -An upgrade to a luxury estuary-facing room (worth £30-£50)
- -Full Welsh breakfast
- -4-course dinner at the AA-Rosette restaurant, followed by coffee (worth £29.95 per person).
- Guests will also get 10% off spa treatments and full access to the leisure facilities, which include an indoor swimming pool, a sauna and gym and the spa, given a 4-bubble rating by The Good Spa Guide.
- Valid for Sunday-Thursday stays between 16 September and 23 December. Add on extra nights for £90 per room (available Monday-Thursday); 2-night stays are £219 per room and 3-night stays are £309, both with daily breakfast and dinner on one night.
- Upgrade to a Family Suite for an extra £25 per night, suitable for two adults and two children. Children aged 5-15 incur a £15 charge per child, including breakfast, when sharing with two adults (buy the voucher as usual and pay the extra at the hotel on arrival).
- Travelzoo has also negotiated an exclusive spa package for £49 per person. The price includes a 25-minute back, neck and shoulder massage, a 25-minute express essential rose facial, light lunch and full use of the spa facilities. It is available Monday-Wednesday 10am-6pm, and Thursday-Friday 10am-9pm, until 28 February, 2013.
- Located an hour's drive from Chester, the 4-star Quay Hotel & Spa has a Visit Wales Gold Award for 2012 and is a member of the Britain's Finest Hotels and the Best Loved Hotels collections. It was also named AA Hotel of the Year in 2008. Snowdonia National Park is nearby, as are Castle Conwy and the town of Llandudno. The stunning North Wales coast is renowned for its miles of sandy beaches, mountain biking, sailing, golf and watersports.
- Getting there: Chester is an hour's drive away, with Liverpool and Manchester 90 minutes away.
The small print
Available Sunday-Thursday between 16 September and 23 December. Not available on 23-24, 28-31 October and 1 November. Subject to availability. There is a limit of one accommodation voucher per couple. Upgrade to a Family Suite for an extra £25 per night, suitable for two adults and two children. Children aged 5-15 cost £15 per child, including breakfast, when sharing with two adults. Supplements are payable at the hotel on arrival. Bookings will only be taken with a valid voucher. Email email@example.com if call volumes are high. Now sold out on 18, 23, 30 September; 1-2, 7, 14, 22 October.
See all terms