By Travelzoo Staff
The course at De Vere Dunston Hall is "a great challenge for players of all standards", according to Today's Golfer and is set against the backdrop of a Grade II-listed Elizabethan-style mansion in 150 acres of wooded parkland near Norwich.
Why we love it
- Two people can play 18 holes at the historic De Vere Dunston Hall near Norwich for £25
- Includes coffees and bacon rolls in the clubhouse
- Summer green fees are usually £45 per person at weekends
"A great challenge for players of all standards, wending through the beautiful wooded parkland estate" says Today's Golfer
The picturesque wooded par-71 course measures 6275 yards
Sept. 11, 2012 - Jan. 31, 2013
De Vere Dunston Hall
Dunston Hall Ipswich Road
Norwich, NR14 8PQ
Tel: 01508 473 846
- For £25, two Travelzoo subscribers can play 18 holes of golf on any day of the week, until 31 January, 2013. This offer also includes coffees and bacon rolls in the clubhouse, and would normally cost up to £101.80 (based on summer green fees), saving you up to 75%.
- The 62750-yard par-71 course features undulating fairways, strategically placed bunkers and plenty of water hazards.
- Dunston Hall, which dates back to 1859, is six miles from Norwich city centre and easily accessible via the M11 and A47.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to 18 holes of golf, a bacon roll and tea or coffee. Valid for use any time Monday-Friday and from 1pm Saturday-Sunday, until 31 January, 2013. Subject to availability. Advance booking is required. Voucher must be presented on the day. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms