By Travelzoo Staff
According to a reviewer at North East Lifestyle, "Louis' Restaurant, in Jesmond, should become the first Newcastle restaurant to gain a Michelin star." Discover this venue for yourself with a 5-course tasting-menu dinner for two for £49.
Why we love it
- £49 for a 5-course tasting-menu dinner for two at Louis' Restaurant in Jesmond
- "The food at Louis' is always... special... each course was visually stunning with knockout flavours" -- North East Lifestyle
- Includes a glass of bubbly each
- Usually costing £110, you save 55%
- The Journal described the food as "glowing goodness"
- Available for dinner, Monday-Friday, until 16 August
June 27, 2013 - Aug. 16, 2013
71-73 Osborne Road
Jesmond, NE2 2AN
Tel: 0191 281 4545
- Usually costing £110, this 5-course menu also includes a pre-starter and a pre-dessert. Here's an example of what each person can expect:
- -A glass of bubbly
- -Seared scallop with cauliflower purée and barolo jus
- -Pumpkin soup with toasted seeds
- -Smoked haddock terrine with fennel and leek
- -Orange sorbet
- -Smoked duck breast with woodland mushrooms and blueberries
- -Bon bon with mallow
- -Blackberry and dark chocolate crème brûlée
- This deal can be used Monday-Friday evenings, until 16 Agust.
- Louis' Restaurant is in Jesmond, in Newcastle city centre
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a 5-course tasting-menu dinner, plus a glass of bubbly. Valid Monday-Friday, until 16 August. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms