By Travelzoo Staff
According to a reviewer at North East Lifestyle, "Louis' Restaurant, in Jesmond, should become the first Newcastle restaurant to gain a Michelin star." Discover this venue for yourself with a 5-course tasting-menu dinner for two for £49.
Why we love it
- £49 for a 5-course tasting-menu dinner for two at Louis' Restaurant in Jesmond
- "The food at Louis' is always... special... each course was visually stunning with knockout flavours" -- North East Lifestyle
- Includes a glass of bubbly each
- Usually costing £110, you save 55%
- The Journal described the food as "glowing goodness"
- Available for dinner, Monday-Friday, until 24 May
Feb. 22, 2013 - May 24, 2013
71-73 Osborne Road
Jesmond, NE2 2AN
Tel: 0191 281 4545
- Usually costing £110, this 5-course menu also includes a pre-starter and a pre-dessert. Here's an example of what each person can expect:
- -A glass of bubbly
- -Seared scallop with cauliflower purée and barolo jus
- -Pumpkin soup with toasted seeds
- -Smoked haddock terrine with fennel and leek
- -Orange sorbet
- -Smoked duck breast with woodland mushrooms and blueberries
- -Bon bon with mallow
- -Blackberry and dark chocolate crème brûlée
- This deal can be used Monday-Friday evenings, until 24 May.
- Louis' Restaurant is in Jesmond, in Newcastle city centre.
- Want to give this experience as a gift for Mother's Day? Click on "Buy Now", then select 'Give this as a Gift' and fill in the recipient's name before completing your purchase. We will then create a personalised gift voucher which you can print out or email to your loved one
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a 5-course tasting-menu dinner, plus a glass of bubbly. Valid Monday-Friday, until 24 May. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms