By Travelzoo Staff
Wallsend Hall -- a historic country house overlooking nine acres of woodland and picturesque grounds in the North Tyneside village -- is offering afternoon tea with champagne for two for £19.
Why we love it
- Pay £19 for afternoon tea for two at the historic Wallsend Hall
- Includes a glass of champagne each
- Located three miles from Newcastle city centre
- The property is surrounded by peaceful woodland and countryside
- Upgrade to the deluxe afternoon tea for £6 extra
Sept. 13, 2013 - Feb. 28, 2014
North Tyneside, NE28 7PA
Tel: 0191 263 7022
- Saving £14.85 on the regular cost, this deal includes:
- - A glass of champagne each
- - A selection of finger sandwiches
- - Mini patisseries and cake
- - Fruit scone with strawberry jam and clotted cream
- - Pot of tea or filter coffee
- Tea is served in Wallsend Hall's traditional and elegant tearoom from 10am-4pm, Monday-Saturday, until 28 February, 2014.
- Alternatively, pay £6 more and opt for the deluxe afternoon tea, which includes all of the above, plus the classic Northumberland pan haggerty pie.
The small print
Vouchers are valid until 28 February, 2014. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. Advance booking is required. Any additional items ordered will be charged at their usual value. A maximum of four vouchers may be used per table. Multiple vouchers may be purchased, also as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Gratuity is not included. Over-18s only.
See all terms