By Travelzoo Staff
The Alnwick Garden is described as "magical" by The Daily Mail and according to Britainsfinest.co.uk it is "full of imagination, inspiration and fun". With this offer, two Travelzoo subscribers can explore this attraction, which is home to luscious greenery, for £12.50.
Why we love it
- For £12.50, two people can gain half-price entry into The Alnwick Garden
- Greatbritishgardens.co.uk rates this as one of the best attractions in the country
- "A magical 18th-century garden" -- The Daily Mail
- Take in the striking Grand Cascade, the mysterious Bamboo Labyrinth, and one of the world's largest treehouses
- "A truly 21st-century experience full of imagination, inspiration and fun" -- Britainsfinest.co.uk
- Alternatively, a family (two adults and up to four children) can enter for £21 instead of the usual £30
June 27, 2013 - Nov. 17, 2013
The Alnwick Garden
Alnwick, NE66 1YU
Tel: 01665 511350
- With this half-price offer, you can visit the Grand Cascade and take in the feature gardens, including the Serpent Garden, the Rose Garden, the Poison Garden, the Roots and Shoots Garden, the Cherry Orchard and The Woodland Walk. You can also explore one of the world's largest treehouses, complete with wobbly rope bridges, wooden walkways and a treetop restaurant.
- We have also negotiated for a family (two adults and up to four children) to enter the gardens for £21 (instead of the usual £30).
- Both offers are available seven days a week, until 17 November. Throughout the summer there are additional attractions such as street theatre, live music and creative workshops.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled entry into The Alnwick Garden. Valid seven days a week, until 17 November. Booking is not required. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person. Additional vouchers maybe purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Note: The number of vouchers is limited, so the deal may end before the stated expiry date.