By Travelzoo Staff
The Great British Cupcakery -- Bakehouse & Parlour opened its doors last month on Newcastle's Quayside. With this launch offer, two people can visit this vintage-style bakery for a sumptuous afternoon tea, for £19.
Why we love it
- Be among the first to sample afternoon tea at the newly opened Great British Cupcakery -- Bakehouse & Parlour
- With this opening offer, two people pay £19 instead of £39.90
- This family-run bakery is on Newcastle's Quayside
- Go with four friends and pay £8.75 each
June 27, 2013 - Oct. 28, 2013
The Great British Cupcakery
15 Queen Street
Newcastle, NE1 3UG
Tel: 01912 302 151
- This boutique establishment is run by passionate bakers, Carole Golden and her daughters, who (armed with their grandmother's secret recipes) bake freshly made cakes and tea treats daily.
- Afternoon tea (usually £19.95 per person) includes a selection of dainty sandwiches, warm scones with cream and jam, and homemade tarts and pastries.
- Four people can also take up this offer for £35 -- that's £8.75 each. You can visit seven days a week (until 4pm), from now until 28 October.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to afternoon tea. Valid for use seven days a week (last reservation at 4pm), until 28 October. Bookings are subject to availability. Advance booking. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Gratuity is included. See full terms and conditions below.
See all terms