By Travelzoo Staff
If watching Justin Rose triumph at the US Open has inspired you to reach for your clubs, then this deal from Close House Hotel & Golf is for you. Two people can now play 18 holes at the club’s newly refurbished Lee Westwood Filly course for £69 instead of £100.
Why we love it
- Two can play 18 holes of golf for £69 with this exclusive deal from the Close House Hotel & Golf Club in Heddon-on-the-Wall
- Be among the first to play on the newly-refurbished Filly course -- it re-opens on 1 July
- Lee Westwood is the attached tour pro and was closely involved in its renovation
This package usually costs £100 for two
- The £25 million course is set in 450 acres of Northumberland countryside overlooking the River Tyne
June 18, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
Close House Hotel & Golf
Heddon on the Wall
Newcastle upon Tyne
Newcastle, NE15 0HT
Tel: 01661 852 255
- Originally unveiled by former world number one Westwood, the £25 million course is set to reopen on 1 July, following a substantial renovation.
- The course is situated in the 450-acre grounds of the Close House Estate, providing stunning views of the River Tyne Valley.
- If you fancy making a day of it with a group, four people can take up this offer for £135 --- that's a £65 saving on the usual cost.
- Both offers are valid Monday-Thursday, from 1 July until 30 September.
The small print
Valid for two people to play 18 holes of golf at Close House Hotel & Golf. Valid for the Filly Course only. Must be used by two people in one visit. Valid for use Monday-Thursday, subject to availability, from 1 July until 30 September. Advance booking is required. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person. The maximum group size is eight people. Additional vouchers may be purchased for others as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Course attire and rules apply, see website for details.
See all terms