By Travelzoo Staff
We've negotiated an exclusive offer for Travelzoo subscribers to take part in a fun, frivolous and informative gin-tasting class with afternoon tea at any one of nine stylish venues in London, Nottingham, Newcastle and Aberdeen, for £29 per person -- a saving of 61% on the regular price.
Why we love it
- For £29, spend the afternoon taking part in a gin-tasting experience with afternoon tea
- Save 61% on the usual price
- Valid at two fashionable locations in London, three in Newcastle and Aberdeen and one in Nottingham
- A perfect gift for your favourite gin connoisseur
- Take a friend and get the same deal for £55 for two, regularly £150
April 12, 2013 - July 11, 2013
- G and Teatime is brought to you by drinks events company, Drinking Classes. During the 90-minute G and Teatime class you will learn about the history of gin and the best ways to drink it, and how to mix a mean cocktail. Sample six different styles of gin, including the classic dry martini and the "G and Tea" cocktail, while titillating your tastebuds even more with afternoon tea treats.
- Afternoon tea will be served on a three-tiered stand laden with sandwiches, scones, dainty cakes and tarts.
- Travelzoo has negotiated for two friends to take up this offer for £55 instead of the usual £150.
- Events take place on select dates until 11 July. A full list of dates can be seen via the booking page on the Gin and Teatime's website here.
- Class numbers are limited and in the event that all classes at a venue sell out, the provider will offer an alternative date within the redemption period.
- How to book: Visit the G and Teatime website at gandteatime.net to book (do not call the host venues directly, as they do not run the experience). Click on Book, then the location you want (eg London). Click on Book a pre-purchased deal: Redeem', then select Travelzoo 1 Person/Travelzoo 2 Persons from the dropdown. Enter your 20-digit voucher code (not your PIN). Include the hyphens. Click Look Up Code. You will then be directed to a calendar listing the available dates for your selected venue. Select your preferred date to book.
- This voucher is valid at any UK Gin and Teatime location, please see the G and Teatime website for full venue details. For any queries (including date availability), call 020 7097 8993.
The small print
Valid on select dates, until 11 July, subject to availability. Reservations are required. The maximum number of participants is 30. Participants must be at least 18 years old -- ID may be required. Drinking Classes is not liable for any delay, loss or cancellation of goods arising from contingencies beyond their control. A 48 hour cancellation policy applies. Must be used in one visit. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms