By Travelzoo Staff
For £19, take part in a 2-hour owl encounter, including 1-to-1 handling and tuition, at Falconry Days Northumberland. This deal usually costs £39 -- so you save 51%.
Why we love it
- £19 for a 2-hour owl encounter at Falconry Days Northumberland
- Save 51% on the usual cost of £39
- Includes complimentary tea and coffee
- Watch the birds fly in their natural environment before handling them yourself
- Meet different owl species, including barn, tawny, long eared, short eared and snowy
- Learn about these majestic creatures from an expert handler
- Available on selected dates Monday-Friday and at the weekend (subject to a £5 surcharge), from 5 January-28 April, 2013
Dec. 10, 2012 - April 28, 2013
Falconry Days Northumberland
Lady Hill Farm
Hexham, NE48 3EE
- This deal allows you to handle different owl species, including barn, tawny, long eared, short eared and snowy.
- During this session, you will learn about these remarkable creatures from experienced bird handlers. Then you'll gear up to watch the birds fly and let them land on your gloved arm.
- Complimentary tea and coffee will be available throughout your experience.
- This deal is available at Lady Hill Farm in Hexham, on selected dates, Monday-Friday, from 5 January-28 April, 2013. Weekend bookings are an additional £5, payable on the day.
- Lady Hill Farm is a 60-minute drive from Newcastle and one hour and 15 minutes from Carlisle.
- Click here to see a list of the dates available. More will be added, subject to demand
The small print
This voucher is valid for one person to have a 2-hour owl encounter, with refreshments. Valid for selected dates Monday-Friday, from 5 January-28 April, 2013, subject to availability. Saturday and Sunday bookings are also available, subject to a £5 surcharge, payable on the day. Not valid on bank holidays or bank holiday weekends. Online bookings only. Once your date has been confirmed, cancellations are not possible and alterations are at the discretion of Falconry Days Northumberland. No spectators allowed. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms