By Travelzoo Staff
Brighten a loved one's day with the gift of flowers. For £10, get a £20 gift voucher to use towards flower bouquets, gift baskets or plants that will keep on giving.
Why we love it
- Get a £20 gift voucher for only £10
- Great gift for any special occasion, as a thank you or to simply let someone know you are thinking of them
- Can be used towards any bouquet, arrangement, plant, or gift set available from flowersdirect.co.uk
Aug. 2, 2013 - Oct. 31, 2013
- These colourful bouquets priced at £19.99 (vase not included) caught our eye:
- - The Hot Shimmer bouquet (pictured above) features yellow and green spray chrysanthemums, orange roses, purple freesias and more.
- - The Rose and Bloom bouquet includes a blend of soft pink roses, white chrysanthemums blooms and green foliage.
- -The Coastal Garden bouquet with red roses, orange carnations, blue eryngiums and more. Tip: You can get this bouquet with a 175g box of Thornton chocolates for an extra £2.99.
- You'll find many more flower arrangements (vases not included) to suit different tastes, for just a few pounds more:
- - Cheerful Surprise -- £23.99
- - Ocean -- £24.99
- - Summer Whisper -- £25.99
- A £5.99 fee applies for standard delivery on the date of your choosing.Delivery is available to most UK mainland addresses (excluding highlands and some parts of Cornwall and Devon).
- Only one voucher can be used per order, but you can purchase multiple vouchers to order gifts for friends or perhaps for you too.
- How to book your flowers:
- Go to www.flowersdirect.co.uk and add the item(s) you wish to purchase to your cart. When you are ready to check out, enter your Travelzoo voucher code in the "Promo Code" box and then click "Apply Code". Click “Continue” to proceed with checkout. A £5.99 standard delivery charge applies.
The small print
This voucher is valid for £20 to be used on any purchase made at Flowers Direct, excluding a £5.99 charge for standard delivery to UK Mainland (excluding highlands, islands, Northern Ireland and some parts of Cornwall and Devon). Only one voucher can be used per transaction. If the items in basket (excluding delivery) come to a total which is less than £20, the difference will be lost; if the total is more than £20, the difference will be charged during checkout. Vouchers must be redeemed by 31 October, 2013. Vouchers cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. There is no limit to the number of vouchers that can be purchased per person or purchased as gifts.