By Travelzoo Staff
For £49, stock-up for special occasions with 12 bottles of wine
, including Monte Toro, which earns a high rating of 90 from Robert Parker's The Wine Advocate
website. This deal from authentic Spanish family-run, San Jamón saves you up to 60% on the usual price
Why we love it
- Pay £49 for a case of 12 bottles of wine, each worth between £9 and £21.29 -- you pay just over £4 per bottle and save 60% overall
- This family-run company exports high-quality produce directly from Spain
- Includes a bottle of Monte Toro wine -- which earns a high rating of 90 from Robert Parker's The Wine Advocate website
- Great gift idea or for special occasions
March 8, 2013 - April 5, 2013
- Instead of the usual £121.07, you will get:
- - One bottle of the "outstanding" Monte Toro D.O. (red)
- - Two bottles of Señorío de Cruces Albariño (white)
- - Two bottles of Totium Tempranillo Ribera del Duero (red) -- this area was named best wine region of the year 2012 by Wine Enthusiast Magazine
- - Two bottles of Cantarranas Verdejo D.O. Rueda 2012 (white)
- - Two bottles of Conde Ansúrez Rosado (rosé)
- - One bottle of Cuatro Rayas Sauvignon (white)
- - Two bottles of Marques de Olivara (red)
- The only extra to pay is a delivery charge of £9.90 per box (based on the exchange rate at the time of publication).
- How to order:
- - Click "Buy Now" to purchase a voucher
- - Enter the box URL on your voucher
- - Click "Add To My Cart" next to the box you wish to purchase (Spanish wine sampler)
- - Click "Finalise Purchase" and create an account
- - Enter your voucher code (not your PIN) and click "Apply" to see the discounted price
- - You will then be required to enter your relevant credit/debit card details in order to pay the delivery charge of £9.90 per box, which will display in euro
- - Delivery takes 7-10 days. This offer excludes the Channel Islands and the Republic of Ireland. Deliveries to Northern Ireland may incur a higher charge, depending on the postcode. In the unlikely event that any of the stated wines are not available at the time of delivery, a similar wine of equivalent value will be provided in its place.
- - Voucher must be redeemed by 5 April
- - You may cancel your voucher and receive a full refund within seven days of purchase, after seven days of purchase no returns are possible
- Note: it is not possible to redeem more than one voucher at once. Each voucher code must be redeemed in one transaction.
- Travelzoo subscribers can also order a £29 gourmet gift box, which includes one bottle of Monte Toro, two 100g packs of San Jamón Iberian Jamón de Bellota -- fine bellota ham made from Iberian free-range acorn-fed pigs -- a 125 ml tin of La Chinata extra virgin olive oil, 160g of El Piconero manchego cheese, and 150g of cubanitos (wafer roll biscuits dipped in chocolate fondant). Click here to see the deal in full.
The small print
Update (21/03/2013): Due to popularity this deal has been extended until 29 March. One bottle of Monte Toro Roble Tinto (red), two bottles of Señorío de Cruces Albariño (white), two bottles of Totium Tempranillo (red), two bottles of Cantarranas Verdejo D.O. Rueda 2012 (white), two bottles of Conde Ansúrez Rosado (rosé), one bottle of Cuatro Rayas Sauvignon (white) and two bottles of Marques de Olivara (red). Purchasers must be 18 years old or over. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. May not be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. In the unlikely event that the stated wine is not available at the time of delivery, a similar wine of equivalent value will be provided in its place. A £9.90 delivery charge applies per box. Note: the platter, plate and the glasses are not included in the deal. Your voucher must be redeemed by 5 April.