By Travelzoo Staff
For £29, treat yourself to a gourmet gift box
filled with ham, cheese, biscuits, olive oil and a bottle of red wine
from authentic Spanish family-run, San Jamón.
Why we love it
- This gourmet gift box, which includes bellota ham, manchego cheese, extra virgin olive oil, a box of chocolate cubanitos and a bottle of red wine (worth over £20), is now £29
- Alternatively, pay an extra £20 and upgrade to a case of 12 bottles of wine, each worth between £9 and £21.29
- This family-run company exports high-quality produce directly from Spain
- Each box includes a bottle of Monte Toro wine -- which earns a high rating of 90 from Robert Parker's The Wine Advocate website
- Great gift idea or for special occasions
March 7, 2013 - April 5, 2013
- For £29 instead of the usual £66.20, you will get:
- - One bottle of Monte Toro, rated 90 points by Robert Parker's The Wine Advocate website
- - Two 100g packs of San Jamón Iberian Jamón de Bellota -- fine bellota ham made from Iberian free-range acorn-fed pigs. The ham is cured for a minimum of 36 months
- - 125 ml tin of La Chinata extra virgin olive oil
- - 160g of El Piconero manchego cheese
- - 150g of cubanitos (wafer roll biscuits dipped in chocolate fondant)
- Travelzoo subscribers can order a case of 12 wines for £49. This offer comprises of five whites, five reds and two rosés, all of which usually cost between £9 and £21.29 per bottle. Click here for a full list of the wines included.
- The only extra to pay is a delivery charge of £9.90 per box.
- How to order:
- - Click "Buy Now" to purchase a voucher
- - Enter the box URL on your voucher
- - Click "Add To My Cart" next to the hamper you wish to purchase (Merienda hamper or Spanish wine sampler)
- - Click "Finalise Purchase" and create an account
- - Enter your voucher code (not your PIN) and click "Apply" to see the discounted price
- - You will then be required to enter your relevant credit/debit card details in order to pay the delivery charge of £9.90 per box, which will display in euro
- - Delivery takes 7-10 days. This offer excludes the Channel Islands and the Republic of Ireland. Deliveries to Northern Ireland may incur a higher charge, depending on the postcode. In the unlikely event that any of the stated wines are not available at the time of delivery, a similar wine of equivalent value will be provided in its place.
- - Voucher must be redeemed by 5 April
- - You may cancel your voucher and receive a full refund within seven days of purchase, after seven days of purchase no returns are possible
The small print
Valid for one bottle of Monte Toro, two 100g packs of San Jamón Iberian Jamón de Bellota, a 125 ml tin of La Chinata extra virgin olive oil, 160g of El Piconero manchego cheese and150g of cubanitos. Purchasers must be 18 years old or over. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. May not be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. In the unlikely event that the stated wine is not available at the time of delivery, a similar wine of equivalent value will be provided in its place. A £9.90 delivery charge applies per box. Note: the platter, plate and the glasses are not included in the deal. Your voucher must be redeemed by 5 April.