By Travelzoo Staff
Treat your mum to a year's worth of fashion, beauty, lifestyle and travel news and reviews this Mother's Day, with 12 issues of Red magazine for £15 (that's just £1.25 a copy).
Why we love it
- Twelve issues of Red magazine for £15 (just £1.25 an issue)
- This annual subscription offer saves 40% on the usual selling price
- Get the latest fashion, lifestyle and travel articles delivered direct to your doorstep every month
- A brilliant Mother's Day present that lasts the whole year
- All delivery charges are included
Feb. 28, 2013 - March 10, 2013
Hearst Magazines UK
- Save 40% on the usual selling price, and get this monthly glossy delivered straight to your door.
- Choose either the standard size or handy travel-sized edition with a years' subscription.
- The £15 offer applies when you sign up to an annual direct debit. You're free to cancel the direct debit any time after your payment for the first 12 months has been accepted; after that, the annual subscription prices will increase (see the fine print for details).
- How to Buy:
- Click the "Buy Now" tab in the top right-hand corner and you'll be directed to Hearst Magazines UK's website. There, choose which magazine subscription you would like to purchase before entering your payment and delivery details. On the drop-down menu, you'll see two options -- the first says "12 months direct debit at £22.99. First 12 months direct debit at £15". By selecting this offer, you will receive 12 issues of Red magazine, and you agree to sign up to a direct debit the for the following year. This can be cancelled at any point after your payment for this offer has been accepted.
- Want to give this offer as a gift for Mother’s Day? Click on “Buy Now”, then select ‘Give this as a Gift’ and fill in the recipient's name before completing your purchase. We will then create a personalised gift voucher which you can print out or email to your loved one
The small print
Direct debit payments will commence after your inital prepaid 12-month subscription has elapsed, unless it is cancelled. Direct debits may be cancelled at any time after the payment for the first year's subscription has been accepted. If direct debits are not cancelled, a single direct debit payment of £22.99 will apply in year two. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms