By Travelzoo Staff
For £19, experience an action-packed Ride & Survive stunt drive at five locations across the UK. Ride shotgun as an experienced instructor executes a range of adrenaline-pumping stunts, including handbrake turns, 360° spins, high-speed parallel parking and a stunt routine shoot-out ride.
Why we love it
- For £19, experience an exhilirating Ride & Survive stunt drive
- Ride shotgun with experienced stunt drivers
- Experience handbrake turns, 360° spins and high-speed parallel parking
- Finish with an action-packed stunt routine shoot-out ride
- Option to upgrade to The Experience and learn the tricks and stunts for yourself
- Valid at five locations across the UK
Dec. 13, 2012 - May 30, 2013
Stunt Drive UK
- Alternatively, avid stunt enthusiasts can opt for The Experience and learn the tricks for themselves. For £69, fans can take the wheel and learn TV and film car stunts in a purpose-built car.
- Both experiences start with a welcome and briefing and all participants will be presented with a certificate after the activity. This experience is available in Essex, Herefordshire, Gainsborough, Llanelli and Cannock.
- How to Book: To redeem your voucher, go to www.stuntdrive.co.uk and select the 'Bookings & Contact' tab. Click on 'Book Online'. Click on the date you would like to book and select 'New Booking'. Enter your full name, email address and required quantity and click 'Create Booking'. Fill in your details on the booking form. In the 'Name of Gift Voucher Retailer' field, select 'Travelzoo' on the drop down menu. In the 'Name of Experience' field, select your experience in the drop down menu. Enter your gift voucher number and gift voucher expiry date and click 'Submit'. Once submitted, Stunt Drive UK will review your booking and send you a confirmation email
The small print
This voucher is valid for one person for a Ride & Survive stunt drive. Participants must be at least 1.3 metres tall, under 20 stone in weight, of good health, of good mobility and over the age of 14 years. If you are under the age of 18 a parent/guardian must be present with you during the course and countersign the participation form on the day. Valid 1 January-30 May, 2013. Course dates and times vary according to location. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms