By Travelzoo Staff
Treat the wine buff in your life or stock up for Christmas with a mixed case of six top-notch wines worth £69.44, for £35. Or, save even more by upgrading to a case of 12 for £49 instead of £131.88. This deal from Virgin Wines saves you up to 63% on the usual price.
Why we love it
- Buy a case of six wines worth £69.44 for £35, or save even more with a case of 12 for £49 instead of £131.88
- Cases includes three different reds, two different whites and a bottle of bubbly; or six reds, five whites and one bottle of bubbly in the larger case
- An ideal gift and a great way to stock up for the festive period
- The 12-bottle offer also includes membership to the Discovery Club. See below for full details**
- Includes a bottle of sauvignon from Barossa Valley, and a bronze medal-winning Italian pinot grigio
Nov. 30, 2012 - Feb. 25, 2013
Virgin Wines Online Ltd
- The offer includes a case of three different reds, two different whites and a bottle of bubbly, (or six reds, five whites and one bottle of bubbly in the larger case), all of which usually cost between £7.49 and £19.99 per bottle. For a full list of the wines included in the case, see below*.
- How to get this deal: Click on "Buy Now" at the top of this page to purchase your voucher(s), which you will receive by email. Then follow the instructions on your e-voucher to order directly with Virgin Wines. Existing Discovery Club members can only purchase the 6-bottle offer. If you have previously been a member of the Discovery Club and wish to rejoin with the 12-bottle offer, you must purchase your voucher as normal, then call Virgin Wines on 0843 224 1001 (call charges apply) to complete the order, referencing your voucher code.
- Orders must be made by 25 February, 2013. Order by 20 December for Christmas delivery.
- *Wines in the 6-bottle case include one bottle each of Tempus III Cava Brut NV (worth £9.99), Vat 27 Reserve Barossa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2008 (worth £19.99), Finca Los Principes La Canada Rioja 2010 (worth £10.99), Altos de Oja Oak Aged Tempranillo 2010 (worth £9.99), The Comeback Kid Adelaide Hills Chardonnay Verdelho 2011 (worth £10.99), and d'Arcana Pinot Grigio 2011 (worth £7.49).
- *Wines in the 12-bottle case include one bottle each of Tempus III Cava Brut NV (worth £9.99), Vat 27 Reserve Barossa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot 2008 (worth £19.99), Perez Cruz Single Vineyard La Higuera Block 2010 (worth £19.99), two bottles each of Finca Los Principes La Canada rioja 2010 (worth £10.99 each) and Altos de Oja Oak aged tempranillo 2010 (worth £9.99 each), one bottle of The Comeback Kid Adelaide Hills Chardonnay Verdelho 2011 (worth £10.99), two bottles of d'Arcana pinot grigio 2011 (worth £7.49 each) and two bottles of Karu Estate sauvignon blanc 2012 (worth £6.99 each).
- **By buying the 12-bottle case, customers are agreeing to try the Discovery Club. Every three months and at Christmas, you will be offered by email a selection of wines comprising the best new discoveries Virgin Wines' buying team has found. You will automatically receive this case of wine and be charged accordingly unless you choose to skip that case or cancel your membership of the Discovery Club. There is no obligation to buy any more wines, but you must notify Virgin Wines if you wish to skip a case. Membership can be cancelled free of charge at any time. The 12-bottle case is limited to one case per customer, no additional cases can be purchased as a gift.
The small print
Vouchers must be redeemed by 25 February, 2013. Allow up to seven days for delivery. Order by 20 December for Christmas delivery. A £7.99 delivery charge applies per case, payable at the Virgin Wines checkout. Valid for UK delivery only. If you choose the 6-bottle offer, additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Only one voucher/case of wine may be purchased per person with the 12-case offer. Existing Discovery Club members can only purchase the 6-bottle offer. If you buy the 12-case offer, you may request a different delivery address if you would like to send your first case as a gift by calling Virgin Wines. However, you as the purchaser not the recipient, will be signed up for the Discovery Club. Full terms and conditions below.
See all terms