By Travelzoo Staff
Lee Nelson is the star of recent BBC3 series "Lee Nelson's Well Funny People" and is now touring the UK with his latest stand-up comedy show. With this offer, Travelzoo subscribers can save up to 57% on tickets to see the comic at a choice of venues.
Why we love it
- Save up to 57% on tickets to Lee Nelson's new stand-up show
- Simon Brodkin's cheeky alter ego has appeared on the likes of "Lee Nelson's Well Funny People" and "Live at the Apollo"
- Tickets are now £11.20 each and available at venues across the UK
- Also features appearances by supporting characters Dr Bob and Jason Bent
May 7, 2013 - May 20, 2013
Lee Nelson Live
- Tickets are now £11.20 each -- that's including the per-ticket booking fee of £1.20. When bought via See Tickets, the regular value is between £25.20 and £26.32. There is a one-off charge per transaction of £2.31.
- Update (10 May, 5:02pm): You now have until 20 May to book for the Liverpool and Blackpool shows. Book by 13 May for the Swansea gig.
- This offer is valid for performances at the following venues:
- Grand Theatre, Swansea, 14 May
- Liverpool Philharmonic Hall, 21 May
- North Pier, Blackpool, 7 June
- Lee Nelson is known for his appearances on the likes of BBC One's "Live at the Apollo", among other series. His most recent stand-up tour was extended three times and eventually played 90 dates and venues, including London's IndigO2. He was also the star of "Lee Nelson's Well Good Show", which was watched by more than two million people, and his latest stand-up tour includes guest appearances by other characters, including bungling medic Dr Bob and top footballer Jason Bent
The small print
Update (10 May, 5:02pm): You now have until 20 May to book for the Liverpool and Blackpool shows. Subject to availability. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Not valid for tickets already purchased. No cash value or cash back. The full value quoted is based on the maximum ticket cost plus additional per-ticket fees at the time of publication. Note: A limited number of tickets are available for each performance. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms