By Travelzoo Staff
The Good Food Guide 2013 described their visit to the 2-AA-Rosette Restaurant 23 and Morgan's Bar as "a stunning affair". For £37.50 a head, two people can now tuck into a 6-course tasting-menu dinner at this foodie favourite, with either a glass of bubbly or an aperitif (and mixer) each.
Why we love it
- A 6-course tasting-menu dinner for two at Restaurant 23 and Morgan's Bar in Leamington Spa for £75
- Includes either a glass of bubbly or an aperitif (and mixer) each
- Save up to £58 on the regular price
- This venue holds two coveted AA Rosettes for excellence
- "Contemporary cooking that fizzes and pops with good ideas" -- The Good Food Guide 2013
- "Head chef and owner Peter Knibb creates unique menus showcasing the finest seasonal and local produce" -- Coventry Telegraph
- Alternatively, four people can take up this offer for £145
- Valid for lunch or dinner, Monday-Thursday, from 3 January-11 April, 2013
Nov. 29, 2012 - April 11, 2013
Restaurant 23 and Morgan's Bar
34 Hamilton Terrace
Leamington Spa, CV32 4LY
Tel: 01926 422 422
- Venue owner and head chef Peter Knibb, who was nominated as Chef of the Year at the 2012 Warwickshire Life Food & Drink Awards, has crafted this delicious gourmet tasting-menu dinner. The menu may vary, depend on seasonal availability, but here are some examples of what you can expect:
- -Butter-poached native lobster, with carrot bhaji, curried yoghurt and coriander cress
- -Pigeon breast with boudin noir, apple, berries and savoury granola
- -Monkfish with pancetta, girolles, parsley root and a red wine sauce
- -Balmoral venison loin with a venison and cep pithivier, Savoy cabbage, whipped brie de Meaux, a port glaze and a rye and caraway seed croûte
- -A pre-dessert
- -Popcorn parfait with ricotta sorbet, crispy filo and blackberries
- A glass of bubbly or an aperitif (and mixer) -- such as a Bombay Sapphire and tonic or a Smirnoff Vodka and coke -- is also included.
- We have also negotiated for four people to take up this offer for £145, shaving up to £121 off the usual price.
- Both offers can be used at lunch and dinner, Monday-Thursday, from 3 January-11 April, 2013.
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a 6-course tasting-menu dinner, plus either a glass of bubbly or an aperitif (and mixer). Valid for lunch or dinner, Monday-Thursday, from 3 January-11 April, 2013. Excludes 13-14 February and Easter Monday. A 48-hour cancellation policy applies. A maximum of six people per table. Note: There are a limited number of vouchers available and the deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date.
See all terms