By Laura Summers
The Raven Hotel is a 17th-century coaching inn that consists of several
historic buildings, including a former almshouse, granary barns and a
forge. At £119 per room, stays at this Grade II-listed hotel are now over 54% less than usual.
Why we love it
- Save 54% on an overnight stay for two at the Grade II-listed The Raven Hotel, Shropshire
- Includes a 7-course set-menu dinner (worth £70 per person) and full English breakfast
- All rooms are individually styled and have free Wi-Fi acces
- The hotel is in the historic town of Much Wenlock, known as the birthplace of the modern-day Olympic Games
- The 7th-century ruins of Wenlock Priory, as well as UNESCO World Heritage site, Ironbridge Gorge are all close to the hotel
- ''Wonderfully elegant'' -- Shropshire Star
Much Wenlock, TF13 6EN
Tel: 01952 727251
What's included & when
- This offer is valid seven days a week until 28 February, 2014
- Overnight accommodation for two people in a Standard Double/Twin Room
- 7-course set-menu dinner (worth £70 per person)
- Full English breakfast
Add an extra night on a B&B basis and pay £175 per room.
The small print
This offer is valid for an overnight stay in Standard Double/Twin Room, a 7-course set-menu dinner (worth £70 per person) and full English breakfast. Vouchers are valid seven days a week until 28 February. Not available on 5 October; 6-7, 24 December-1 January; 14 February, 2014. Subject to availability. Rooms at this price are limited, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions. Update (4:00pm, 4 September): There is no longer availability in September. This voucher is now valid on 1 October-28 February.
See all terms