By Travelzoo Staff
Snap up a stay-and-dine package at an 18th-century mansion in the Worcestershire countryside and save 46%. An overnight break at The Elms is now £119 per night including accommodation for two with full English breakfast and a 3-course set-menu dinner per person.
Why we love it
- Stay at a deluxe retreat in the Worcestershire countryside and save 46%
- An overnight break for two at The Elms is now £119 per room
- Includes a 3-course dinner and full English breakfast per person
- This stunning ivy-clad mansion is listed as a Building of Special Architectural Interest
Abberley, WR6 6AT
Tel: 01299 896666
What's included & when
- Aug. 12, 2013 - Feb. 13, 2014
- Listed as a Building of Special Architectural Interest, this Queen Anne mansion was built in 1710 and designed by architect Gilbert White, a pupil of Sir Christopher Wren. The family-friendly property offers locally sourced food, a family spa, gorgeous grounds and superb children's facilities.
- Boutique hotel guide Mr & Mrs Smith calls it a "wonderful Worcestershire retreat" with "sprawling gardens, stylish dining, a spa and plenty of activities for little'uns".
- Valid for stays seven days a week from 1 September-13 February. A 2-night stay is £219, with bed and breakfast on the second night.
- Children stay for free, but will be charged for meals as taken. Upgrade to a Family Room for an extra £30 per room, per night.
- Not available on 18 October-3 November; 24-31 December.
to add on a sumptuous spa day for £49 instead of the usual £88.
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Standard Double Room, including a 3-course set-menu dinner and a full English breakfast per person. Vouchers are valid for stays from 1 September-13 February. Not available on 18 October-3 November; 24-31 December. A 2-night minimum stay may apply over weekends. Subject to availability. Rooms are limited, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms