By Travelzoo Staff
Built in the 1500s, Warwickshire's Walton Hall offers views of rolling countryside and is just a 10-minute drive from the beautiful town of Stratford-upon-Avon. A mini break on the estate of this 4-star hotel are now almost half price at £199. This exclusive package includes:
Why we love it
- A 2-night stay on the estate of the 4-star Walton Hall in Warwickshire is now for £199 for two
- This package regularly costs £378 -- you save 47%
- Includes accommodation for two with full English breakfast both mornings
- Guests get a 3-course set-menu dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette Moncreiffe Restaurant
- Extra perks include a bottle of wine, complimentary afternoon tea and late checkout until 1pm
- The AA Hotel Guide praises Walton Hall for its "fascinating history"
Wellesbourne, CV35 9HU
Tel: 0800 808 9596
What's included & when
- July 11, 2013 - Oct. 1, 2013
- - A 2-night stay for two people in a Standard Double Room
- - Full English breakfast on both mornings
- - 3-course set-menu dinner in the 2-AA-Rosette Moncrieffe Restaurant on the first night (worth £35 per person)
- - Afternoon tea on the second day (worth £12.50 per person)
- - Bottle of wine in the room on arrival (worth £19)
- - Late checkout until 1pm (worth £60)
- Walton Hotel sits in 65 acres of countryside, and combines modern features with original crystal chandeliers, antiques and open fireplaces.
- The Moncreiffe Restaurant overlooks the manicured gardens and estate. Facilities include an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a steam room, a fully equipped gym and a spa.
- Nearby attractions include Shakespeare's Birthplace, Warwick Castle and the Swan Theatre.
- Vouchers are valid for stays until 30 September. Saturday nights are an additional £30 per room (payable to the hotel on booking).
- A 3-night package is also available for £285 per room, including bed-and-breakfast on the third night, plus an additional £30 voucher to spend on food, drinks or spa in the hotel.
- Not available on 18-24, 27 July; 2-3, 17, 23-25, 31 August; 3-12, 17-21, 24-30 September.
The small print
Valid for a 2-night stay for two adults in a Classic Double Room with full English breakfast both mornings, a 3-course set-menu dinner on the first night, a bottle of wine in the room on arrival, an afternoon tea per person and late checkout until 1pm. Valid for stays until 30 September. Saturday nights are an additional £30 per room (payable to the hotel on booking). Not available on 18-24, 27 July; 2-3, 17, 23-25, 31 August; 3-12, 17-21, 24-30 September. Subject to availability. A limited number of rooms per night are available, so early booking is advised. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms