By Travelzoo Staff
Save over 55% on an overnight break at one of Nottingham's top boutique hotels. Stays at the city-centre Lace Market Hotel are now £75 per room. This includes accommodation for two with full English breakfast and a £40 credit per room to spend in the hotel's 2-AA-Rosette restaurant or gastropub.
Why we love it
- Save over 55% on overnight stays at a boutique hotel in central Nottingham
- Rooms at the Lace Market Hotel are now £75 per night
- Includes accommodation for two with full English breakfast
- Includes a £40 credit per room, which covers three courses per person in the hotel's 2-AA-Rosette restaurant or gastropub
- This 18th-century hotel is an "elegant", "romantic" and "stylish place to stay in Nottingham", says The Times
- Features in The Good Hotel Guide 2013
Lace Market Hotel
Lace Market Hotel
29-31 High Pavement
Nottingham, NG1 1HE
Tel: 0115 852 3232
What's included & when
- July 1, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
- This chic 4-star property is in the hip Lace Market area of Nottingham. Formerly a Georgian townhouse, the building has been refurbished and now boasts 42 contemporary bedrooms, the 2-AA-Rosette Merchants Restaurant, a cocktail bar and a gastropub. Guests will also receive free access to the Virgin Active health club nearby.
- The £40 credit covers three courses in the hotel restaurant, serving dishes such as venison terrine with red onion chutney and a walnut dressing, rump steak with fondant potato and a red wine sauce, and vanilla parfait with lemon jam and hazelnut brittle.
- This offer is valid for Tuesday-Thursday stays until 30 September, plus the following Sundays: 18, 25 August; 22, 29 September. Extra nights are £59 per room on a bed-and-breakfast basis (regularly up to £139).
The small print
This voucher is valid for an overnight stay for two people in a Standard Room, including full English breakfast per person and a £40 credit per room to spend in the hotel restaurant or gastropub. Valid Tuesday-Thursday until 30 September, plus the following Sundays: 18, 25 August; 22, 29 September. Subject to availability. The Lace Market Hotel is dog-friendly; dogs can stay for an extra £15 per night.
See all terms