By Travelzoo Staff
Leicester's independently owned and operated Hotel Maiyango could be a "destination for fashionistas", with its "sexy décor and exquisite food", says The Guardian. Overnight stays including dinner and a cocktail are now £129 per night -- saving over £100 on the regular rates. The deal includes:
Why we love it
- Escape to Hotel Maiyango, a boutique hotel in Leicester, for £129 for two
- This package regularly costs over £230 -- you save over £100
- Includes overnight accommodation for two in a Deluxe Double Room with continental breakfast
- You also get a 3-course à la carte dinner for two in the hotel's AA-Rosette restaurant (worth £30 per person) and a cocktail each (worth £7.50)
Maiyango Hotel and Restaurant
13-21 St Nicholas Place
Leicester, LE1 4LD
Tel: 0116 251 88 98
What's included & when
- April 4, 2013 - July 1, 2013
- - Accommodation for two in a Deluxe Double Room and continental breakfast for two
- - 3-course à la carte dinner for two (worth £30 per person)
- - A cocktail each (worth £7.50)
- The 4-star hotel has a rooftop terrace bar with views across the city. It is featured in The Good Hotel Guide and is numbered among the Britain's Finest collection. It also won Gold in the Taste of England regional tourism awards.
- The hotel's AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant is listed in the Michelin Guide and praised by The AA Hotel Guide for its "imaginative food" and for bringing a "touch of boutique glamour to the centre of Leicester".
- Valid Sunday-Thursday until 30 June.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay in a Deluxe Double Room, including continental breakfast, a 3-course à la carte dinner for two and a cocktail each on arrival. Valid Sunday-Thursday until 30 June.
See all terms