By Travelzoo Staff
Hadley Park House Hotel & Restaurant, a Georgian country house in the Shropshire countryside, has created an overnight deal for two for £109 per room. This saves nearly 50% on the usual price and includes:
Why we love it
- Save almost 50% on an overnight stay for two at Hadley Park House Hotel & Restaurant in Shropshire
- Available for £109 to Travelzoo subscribers, the package is worth up to £209
- Includes a 3-course dinner from the seasonal menu in the AA-Rosette-awarded Dorrells Restaurant (worth £30 per person)
- Guests also get afternoon tea on arrival for two and a re-dinner glass of prosecco
- Stay two nights for £169, including all of the above, plus breakfast on the second morning
Hadley Park House Hotel
Hadley Park House Hotel
Telford, TF1 6QJ
What's included & when
- Feb. 1, 2013 - March 24, 2013
- -Accommodation in a Standard Double Room
- -3-course seasonal-menu dinner for two in the AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant (worth £60)
- -Full Shropshire breakfast
- -Afternoon tea on arrival for two (worth £14 per person)
- - Pre-dinner glass of prosecco (worth £12)
- Stay two nights for £169, including all of the above, plus breakfast on the second morning. Guests who buy the 3-course seasonal menu on the second night receive a free bottle of house wine.
- An "elegant manor" according to the AA Hotel Guide, Hadley Park is set in three acres of gardens, four miles from Telford and about a 30-minute drive from Shrewsbury -- "one of England's loveliest Tudor towns", says Lonely Planet. The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ironbridge, complete with its own recreated Victorian town, is about 15 minutes away by car.
- The hotel's AA-Rosette-awarded restaurant, Dorrells, is set in an airy conservatory and prides itself on using locally sourced ingredients, more than half of which come from within 50 miles. We like the look of the wild seabass fillet with saffron potatoes and provençal vegetables. A supplement will be charged for some dishes, such as the marinated rack of lamb with crushed new potatoes (£2) or the fillet steak (£4).
- This offer is valid for stays until 24 March, 2013.
- Additional nights are £60 on a bed-and-breakfast basis (regularly up to £109).
- Not available 14 February.
The small print
Valid for an overnight stay for two people, full Shropshire breakfast, afternoon tea and a 3-course dinner from the seasonal menu for two in the AA-Rosette-awarded Dorrells Restaurant. Valid for stays seven days a week until 24 March, 2013. Not available on 14 February. Subject to availability. Bookings will not be taken without a valid voucher number. See below for full terms and conditions. Note: the hotel has added more availability so we have extended the book by date.
See all terms