By Jodie Nash
For £79 per room, stay at the 4-star Derbyshire Hotel on the edge of the Peak District and get dinner and a bottle of wine thrown in too. This deal saves over £90 on regular rates.
Why we love it
- This overnight break with dinner and a bottle of wine is now less than half price
- The hotel is well placed for exploring the Peak District and the Derbyshire Dales, and it's close to the historic towns of Bakewell, Matlock, Buxton and Ashbourne
- Guests can use the hotel's health club facilities, which include an indoor heated swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, a sauna, a steam room and a gym
- Local attractions include Sherwood Forest, Bolsover Castle, Hardwick Hall, Alton Towers Theme Park and Chatsworth House
Carter Lane East
Alfreton, DE55 2EH
Tel: 0844 8542910
What's included & when
- Valid Sunday-Friday until 14 November. Saturday-night stays are £10 extra per room
- Overnight accommodation for two in a Standard Double Room
- Full English breakfast (worth £14.95 per person)
- A 2-course dinner (worth £20 per person)
- A complimentary bottle of wine to be taken in the bar area (worth £21.65)
- A 2-night stay is £154 per room, with all of the above on both nights
- We have also negotiated a spa day including up to 60 minutes of treatment time and lunch for £45, or £89 for two. Click here to find out more.
The small print
Not available on 23-24 August; 16 September; 4, 11 October. Subject to availability. Rooms at the promotional price are limited, so early booking is advised. Now sold out on: 14-15 September.
See all terms