By Amy Lindsay
Escape to a hotel on the edge of the Peak District with this stay-and-dine package for £99 per room. This deal from the 4-star Derbyshire Hotel saves over 50%.
Why we love it
- You pay less than half price for an overnight break with dinner, fizz and a late checkout
- The hotel is well placed for exploring the Peak District and the Derbyshire Dales, and it's close to the historic towns of Bakewell, Matlock, Buxton and Ashbourne
- Guests get complimentary use of the hotel health club, where facilities include an indoor heated swimming pool, a Jacuzzi, a sauna, a steam room and a gym
- Local attractions include Sherwood Forest, Bolsover Castle, Hardwick Hall, Alton Towers Theme Park and Chatsworth House
The Derbyshire Hotel
Carter Lane East
Alfreton, DE55 2EH
Tel: 0844 8246171
What's included & when
- Valid for Sunday-Friday stays until 5 October; Saturday-night stays are an extra £10 per room (payable to the hotel direct on booking)
- An overnight stay for two people in a Twin/Double Room with full English breakfast
A 3-course dinner each (worth £30.50 per person)
One bottle of sparkling wine to be taken in the bar area (worth £28.65)
Late checkout until 12pm (worth £20)
- A 2-night stay is £159 per room, with the second night on a bed-and-breakfast basis
Add on a Decléor spa day including treatments and lunch for £45 for one (regularly £82) or £89 for two (reguarly £165).
The small print
Not available on 23-24 August. Children will be charged at £10 per child when sharing with two adults on a bed-and-breakfast basis. Subject to availability. Rooms at the promotional price are limited, so early booking is advised.
See all terms