By Jodie Nash
Dinner, bed and breakfast stays at a 4-star hotel in Sutton Coldfield near Birmingham are now £129 -- that's up to 50% off the regular rates.
Why we love it
- Overnight stays at the Best Western Premier Moor Hall Hotel & Spa would usually cost £257 -- you pay £129
- The hotel, which has a history dating back to the 15th century, is around 30 minutes' drive from Birmingham
- Includes an upgrade to a Superior Double Room, as well as dinner in the AA-Rosette-awarded Oak Room restaurant
- The AA praises the hotel's "peaceful setting, overlooking extensive grounds and an adjacent golf course"
- All guests can use the leisure facilities, which include a swimming pool, a spa bath, a sauna, a steam room and a gym
Best Western Premier Moor Hall Hotel & Spa
Moor Hall Drive
Sutton Coldfield, B75 6LN
Tel: 0121 308 3751
What's included & when
- Valid Monday-Friday until 30 September
- Accommodation for two in an upgraded Superior Double Room with full English breakfast (upgrade is subject to availability and upon booking)
- A 3-course à la carte dinner in the AA-Rosette-awarded Oak Room restaurant (worth up to £38.25 per person)
- A glass of prosecco each (worth £7.95 per person)
- A 2-night package is £219 per room, with the extra night on a bed-and-breakfast basis
The small print
Subject to availability. Rooms at the promotional price are limited, so early booking is advised. Update: This deal is only valid for Monday-Friday stays.
See all terms