By Adam Reeves-Brown
After huge success around the globe, magic show "The Illusionists: Witness the Impossible" heads to the Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham and Wolverhampton Civic Hall as part of a UK tour.
Why we love it
- Save 35% on tickets to "The Illusionists: Witness the Impossible" in Nottingham or Wolverhampton
- Featuring seven world grand master magicians
- "Showcasing jaw-dropping acts of grand illusion, levitation, mind-reading... 'The Illusionists - Witness The Impossible' has it all" -- Blackpool Gazette
Wolverhampton Civic Hall / Royal Concert Hall Nottingham
- This offer is valid for evening performances from 2-3 October in Nottingham and 8 October in Wolverhampton.
Top-price seats, worth £46, are now available for £29.90
Second-price seats, usually costing £37.38, now cost £24.30.
Family ticket (two adults, two under-14s) now costs £89.68, instead of £138.
All the prices quoted already include all booking fees, so the only additional cost is a one-off transaction fee of £2.31.
VIP package, which includes a top-price seat, a pre-show drinks reception (with pay bar), a meet-and-greet with stars of the show and a signed photo, usually costs £109, but is now £70.85.
The small print
Update (11.48am, 30 September): Second-price tickets for 2 October have now SOLD OUT.
Subject to availability. Valid for the 8pm performances from 2-3 October in Nottingham and on 8 October in Wolverhampton. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offer. Cannot be exchanged for cash value or for any other production. All the prices quoted already include all booking fees. Top-price seats usually cost £46, second-price seats £37.38, a Family Ticket £138 and the VIP package £109. A one-off transaction fee of £2.31 will apply. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. Maximum six tickets per booking. Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham and Wolverhampton Civic Hall's full terms and conditions apply. Royal Concert Hall, Nottingham and Wolverhampton Civic Hall are solely responsible for all customer service in connection with your purchase; Travelzoo has no liability for such service. If you experience any difficulties booking the dates and the prices listed above, please report it to our Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click "Buy Now" to book your ticket(s) directly through Kililive.com
- Select your preferred performance (Nottingham: 2-3 October, Wolverhampton: 8 October)
- Choose the number and location of your seats
- Follow the instructions through to the checkout
- Kililive.com is not optimised for mobile phones, so we recommend booking online via a PC, laptop or tablet
"Showcasing jaw-dropping acts of grand illusion, levitation, mind-reading... 'The Illusionists - Witness The Impossible' has it all" -- Blackpool Gazette
"The Illusionists: Witness the Impossible", which was first launched at a sold-out Sydney Opera House in January 2012, features seven grand master magicians and showcases "jaw-dropping acts of grand illusion, levitation and mind-reading" according to the Blackpool Gazette. Combine this with contemporary sets, costume design, technology and a live band, the show is fun for all the family.
Wolverhampton Civic Hall, North St
Wolverhampton, WV1 1RQ
Tel: 0870 320 7000
Royal Concert Hall, Theatre Square
Nottingham, NG1 5ND
Tel: 0115 989 5555