Save up to 50% on a top-price ticket for "Maurice's Jubilee" -- a "poignant" and "quietly wonderful" new play, says the London Evening Standard
. Nab one of the best seats in the house
for £13.23 when the show comes to the Festival Theatre in Malvern.
During a successful stint at last summer's Edinburgh Festival, the 3-hander -- written by and starring Olivier Award-winning actress Nichola McAuliffe -- received glowing reviews. Telling a very British love story through the marriage of retired jeweller Maurice and his wife Helena as they navigate old age, it also touches on the country's long-standing relationship with the Royal Family. Full of "spry wit" and with "a touch of Alan Bennett", says The Daily Telegraph
, "Maurice's Jubilee" also stars stage and screen veterans Sheila Reid ("Benidorm") and Julian Glover ("The Young Victoria").
This £13.23 offer is for a top-price ticket in the Stalls or Circle
. Including the theatre's 8%-per-ticket fee, the usual price is between £22.14 and £26.46. Subject to availability, all matinée and evening performances from 11-16 March
We have also negotiated an offer for tickets to see this play when it goes to the New Alexandra Theatre in Birmingham. Click here
to see the deal.
"A touching love story with a twist... A sparkling gem" -- The Independent
"Funny but often true... It gleams brightly" -- The Guardian
"A triumph" -- London Evening StandardHow to Book:
- Click "Buy Now" to book directly with Malvern Theatres
- Choose your preferred performance by clicking "Buy Tickets"
- Choose where you want to sit -- Stalls or Circle
- Pick the specific seats you want. These will initially show up without the 8% fee. They are labelled "£20.50" for Monday evening and all matinée shows, "£22.50" for weeknight shows and "£24.50" for Friday and Saturday evening shows
- Click "Add Seats to Basket"
- Enter promo code travelzoo
and click "Apply Code"
- The discount will now be applied to show a full price seat cost of £12.25. Select the number of these you want to buy and proceed to the checkout where the 8% fee will be added, bringing the total cost per ticket to £13.23
- Note: The theatre's website is not optimised for mobile phones. We recommend using a PC, laptop or tablet to book online.