By Travelzoo Staff
Join Prince Charming, the Fairy Godmother, Buttons and the Ugly Stepsisters this winter when "Cinderella" comes to the Regent Theatre in Stoke-on-Trent. With this offer, Travelzoo subscribers can nab a top ticket in the Stalls or Circle for £13.45 -- that's better than half price.
Why we love it
- It's behind you! "Cinderella" comes to the Regent Theatre in Stoke-on-Trent this season
- Save over 50% on a top ticket and pay only £13.45 for one of the best seats in the house
- Starring Kai Owen from "Doctor Who" spin-off "Torchwood" and Stoke's very own Jonathan Wilkes
- Ideal for the whole family
- Valid on various dates before and after Christmas
- The only extra fee is a one-off £2.85 transaction charge
Dec. 20, 2012 - Jan. 5, 2013
Stoke-on-Trent, ST1 1AP
- Starring in the show is Stoke's very own panto legend Jonathan Wilkes, who has appeared in the West End production of "Chicago" as well as the touring version of "The Rocky Horror Show". Kai Owen, better known to many as Rhys Williams in the "Doctor Who" spin-off series "Torchwood", plays one of the Ugly Stepsisters.
- This offer is valid for the following performances:
- - Monday, 31 December, 5:30pm
- - Wednesday, 2 January, 7pm
- - Thursday, 3 January, 7pm
- - Friday, 4 January, 2pm
- - Saturday, 5 January, 2pm and 7pm
- The usual price of £27.40 and the offer price of £13.45 already include per-ticket booking fees. The only extra to pay is a £2.85-per-transaction fee.
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with ATG Tickets. A £2.85 fee per transaction applies. Use promo code TZOO when prompted to access the discounted price. ATG's website is not optimised for mobile use. We recommend you book online from your PC or laptop.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for one Price Band A ticket on 31 December at 5:30pm, 2-3 January at 7pm, 4 January at 2pm or 5 January at 2pm and 7pm. Must be used in one visit. Offer price already includes a per-ticket fee. A £2.85 fee per transaction applies. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. Price Band A tickets usually cost £24.50 plus a £2.90-per-ticket fee.