By Travelzoo Staff
Perched on the Cardiff Bay waterfront, The Marine Spa in The St David's Hotel was given a prestigious five bubbles form the Good Spa Guide (and named the number one spa in the UK by Cosmopolitan magazine in 2007). Now you can indulge in two treatments, plus a 2-course meal and use of spa facilities, for £49 instead of the regular £137.
Why we love it
- A luxury spa day in Cardiff with your choice of two treatments, plus a glass of champagne and a 2-course dinner, for £49 instead of the usual £137
- The Marine Spa at The St David's Hotel & Spa was nominated as a finalist in the Best Regional Spa category at the Good Spa Guide Awards 2012
- Choose any two of six treatments, including a hot-stone back, neck and shoulder massage or a vital facial
- Also includes access to the spa's facilities, such as an indoor swimming pool, two multi-jet hydrotherapy pools and swan neck fountains
- Listed as Number 1 in the UK's Top Ten Spas in 2007 by Cosmopolitan magazine
- The Marine Spa is set within the 5-star St David's Hotel, overlooking Cardiff Bay
- Alternatively, pick up two spa day passes for £25 (worth £70)
Sept. 14, 2012 - Dec. 20, 2012
The Marine Spa at St David's Hotel & Spa
St David's Hotel & Spa
Cardiff, CF10 5SD
Tel: 0844 915 0028
- The spa is set within the 5-star St David's Hotel in Cardiff, which is a hotspot for "privacy-seeking rockers", according to TheTravelEditor.com .
- With this exclusive offer, you can choose any two of the following 25-minute treatments:
- - Hot-stone back, neck and shoulder massage
- - Vital facial
- - Purity ritual facial
- - Dry floatation
- - Salt & oil scrub
- - Body polish
- You'll also get a glass of champagne on arrival, plus use of the spa's extensive facilities, including an indoor swimming pool, two multi-jet hydrotherapy pools with underwater jet beds and swan neck fountains, a poolside sauna and several relaxation areas with views of the bay.
- Once you've been pampered in the spa, sit down to a 2-course meal in the hotel's restaurant.
- Choose any main course from the menu (we like the sound of the open lasagne of wild mushroom and truffle), plus either a starter (such as bruschetta with smoked duck, fig and hazelnut dressing) or dessert (options include a tasty-sounding chocolate delice with passion-fruit) .
- The spa was voted as among the top 15 spas in the UK by readers of Condé Nast Traveller magazine, and boasts views across Cardiff Bay.
- Travelzoo has also negotiated a deal for two day passes to the spa (valid for two visits by the same person), for £25 instead of the usual £70. With this offer, you'll also get 20% off any treatments you book for the day.
- Both offers are available Sunday-Thursday until 20 December.
The small print
Valid for one person and must be used in one visit. Valid for any two of the following 25-minute treatments: hot-stone back, neck and shoulder massage; vital facial; purity ritual facial; dry floatation; salt & oil scrub or body polish. Also includes access to all spa facilities, a glass of champagne and a 2-course evening meal (a main course plus either a starter or dessert). A bath-robe, slippers and a towel will also be provided for the day. Vouchers may be used Sunday-Thursday, subject to availability, until 20 December. Reservations are required. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Not valid for products. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication.