By Travelzoo Staff
For less than £13 a head, two people can tuck into a two-course lunch at Mellington Hall Hotel -- a 19th-century Victorian mansion that lies in 280 acres of tranquil parkland.
Why we love it
- Lunch for two at Mellington Hall Hotel in Powys for £25 instead of the usual £51
- Includes a starter and a main course each
- Mellington Hall Hotel is a grand 19th-century Victorian mansion
- Set in 280 acres of landscaped gardens, part of which includes Offa's Dyke Path, one of only 15 National Trails in the UK
June 24, 2013 - Sept. 30, 2013
Mellington Hall Hotel
Powys, SY15 6HX
Tel: 01588 620 456
- Here's what you get:
- - A starter each, such as grilled goats cheese with red onion chutney on dressed salad, or chicken liver parfait with truffle butter and chutney
- - A main each, such as honey-coated stuffed breast of Welsh lamb, served with a Wymberry jus, leek mash, braised red cabbage in crème de cassis, or roast local beef served with a Yorkshire pudding, roast potatoes, fresh vegetables and gravy
- Mellington Hall Hotel is near Offa's Dyke Path, a National Trail, and 12 miles from Powys castle.
- This deal can be used 12pm-2pm, Tuesday-Saturday, until 30 September
The small print
Valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to one starter and one main course from the lunch menu. Valid 12-2pm, Tuesday-Saturday, until 30 September, subject to availability. Reservations are required. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. Menu items are subject to change. Gratuity is not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms