By Travelzoo Staff
For less than £13 a head, two people can enjoy a champagne afternoon tea at Mellington Hall Hotel. This 19th-century Victorian mansion lies in 280 acres of tranquil parkland. Gaze out over the flower garden as you take tea in Offa's Dyke Bar.
Why we love it
- Afternoon tea for two at Mellington Hall Hotel in Powys for £25
- Includes a glass of champagne each
- Mellington Hall Hotel is a grand 19th-century Victorian mansion
- Set in 280 acres of landscaped gardens, part of which includes Offa's Dyke Path, one of only 15 National Trails in the UK
May 1, 2013 - July 22, 2013
Mellington Hall Hotel
Powys, SY15 6HX
Tel: 01588 620 456
- Here's what you get:
- -A glass of champagne each
- -A selection of teas
- -Organic Fair Trade coffee
- -A range of finger sandwiches, such as smoked salmon, cream cheese and cucumber; Snowdon cheddar cheese and tomato; free-range egg and cress; and home-baked ham with wholegrain mustard
- -Homemade scones served with cream and locally sourced homemade preserves
- -A selection of homemade sponges, Chantilly profiteroles and fresh berry pavlova
- Mellington Hall Hotel is near Offa's Dyke Path, a National Trail, and 12 miles from Powys castle.
- This deal can be used 2pm-5pm, Tuesday-Saturday, until 22 July
The small print
Valid for a champagne afternoon tea for two people. Must be used in one visit. Valid 2pm-5pm, Tuesday-Saturday, until 22 July, subject to availability. Reservations are required. Multiple vouchers may be purchased per person or as gifts. Gratuity is not included. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms