By Travelzoo Staff
ONA Spa is a brand new spa located within The Light ApartHotel, a boutique 4-star property in central Manchester. For £29, you can visit and relax with an 85-minute spa package, saving up to 66% on the regular price.
Why we love it
- For £29, visit ONA Spa for an 85-minute spa package
- The spa opened its doors just last month
- Includes a glass of bubbly each
- Set within The Light ApartHotel -- a boutique 4-star property in the heart of Manchester
- Choose from three 55-minute facials
- ONA Spa uses award-winning products by Dr Murad, described by The Times as "the world's top dermatologist"
- Relax with a 30-minute head, neck and shoulder massage
- This package usually costs up to £85 -- so you save up to 66% on the regular price
Sept. 3, 2012 - Jan. 17, 2013
The Light ApartHotel
20 Church Street
Manchester, M4 1PN
Tel: 0161 832 2991
- Sip on a glass of bubbly before indulging in one of the following 55-minute facials:
- -A Pom-Power Pore Cleansing facial
- -A Skin As It Should Be facial
- -A Suits You Sir facial
- Subscribers also get to relax with a 30-minute head, neck and shoulder massage.
- ONA Spa uses award-winning products by Dr Murad, described by The Times as "the world's top dermatologist" and winner of Elle magazine's Genius Award for Skin Expertise in 2009.
- Vouchers can be used Monday-Friday, until 17 January, 2013. Vouchers can also be used at the weekend, but a £10 surcharge applies, payable directly to ONA Spa on the day.
- Travelzoo subscribers are entitled to 50% off any additional treatments booked on the day.
- Subscribers can also get a 2-course meal in the hotel's 63 degrees restaurant for £18. This can be used at lunch or dinner, Tuesday-Saturday and it can be booked during your spa visit
The small print
Valid for one person to choose a 55-minute treatment from the following options: a Pom-Power Pore Cleansing facial, a Skin As It Should Be facial and a Suits You Sir facial. Also includes a 30-minute head, neck and shoulder massage and a glass of bubbly. Vouchers may be used Monday-Friday, until 17 January, 2013. Bookings can also be made on a Saturday and Sunday, but a £10 surcharge is payable to the venue on the day. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms