By Travelzoo Staff
Mezzaluna, which is located in leafy Chorlton, which is described by The Times as one of the top 30 places to live in the UK. Discover this restaurant for yourself, with a 3-course meal for two and a glass of bubbly each for £39.
Why we love it
- £39 for a 3-course Italian meal for two at Mezzaluna restaurant in Chorlton
- Usually costing up to £78.50, you save up to 50%
- Includes a glass of prosecco each
- Set just outside Manchester city centre in Chorlton, which is described as a "leafy and smart suburb" and is rated as the 17th best place to live in the UK by The Times
- This Italian is a footballers' favourite -- Nobby Stiles, Jonny Evans and Darron Gibson have all been spotted there
March 26, 2013 - Aug. 31, 2013
613A Wilbraham Road
Manchester, M21 9AN
Tel: 0161 861 8880
- With this offer, which usually costs up to £78.50, two people get the following:
- -A glass of prosecco each
- -A starter each, such as homemade chicken liver pâté with warm toasted bread, tender pork ribs with a fruity BBQ sauce
- A main course each, such as veal in breadcrumbs served on a bed of spaghetti in tomato sauce, or steak cooked with mushrooms in wine, mustard and cream
- -A dessert each, such as chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice cream and hot chocolate sauce, or panna cotta with a fresh fruit compote
- The restaurant is in Chorlton, which is four miles from Manchester city centre. The Times describes the area as a "leafy and smart suburb that is an outpost for musicians, actors, writers and artists."
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a glass of prosecco, a starter, a main course and a dessert. Valid for dinner, Sunday-Thursday, until 31 August. Excludes bank holiday weekends. Note: A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date.
See all terms