By Travelzoo Staff
City Café at DoubleTree by Hilton has "an appealing, wide-ranging, modern menu" according to The Michelin Guide 2013. Taste it for yourself with a 2-course meal for two, with bubbly, for £35 (instead of up to £70.80).
Why we love it
- £35 for a 2-course meal for two at City Café at DoubleTree by Hilton
- Includes a glass of bubbly each
- Save over 50% on the usual price of up to £70.80
- "Smart, stylish restaurant with an appealing, wide-ranging, modern menu" - The Michelin Guide 2013
- A 2-minute walk from Piccadilly Gardens in Manchester city centre
- "Everything is white, bright and modern" -- The Daily Telegraph
- Available seven days a week, until 10 April
Feb. 15, 2013 - April 10, 2013
City Café at DoubleTree by Hilton
1 Auburn Street
Manchester, M1 3DG
Tel: 0161 242 1020
- Here's what each person gets:
- -A glass of champagne
- -A starter such as smoked duck breast, or sea trout ballotine
- -A main course such as halibut with confit chicken wings, baby gem lettuce and artichokes, or duo of lamb with pommes purée, apricots, broad beans, peas and mint jelly
- City Café is opposite Manchester Piccadilly train station and The Daily Telegraph notes that "shoppers and leisure guests can walk to all the central attractions."
- This deal can be used seven days a week, until 10 April
The small print
This voucher is valid for two people and must be used in one visit. Each person is entitled to a glass of champagne, a starter and a main course. The following supplements apply: £2 on the sea trout; £2 on the sashimi; £3 on the rib-eye steak. Vouchers can be used seven days a week, until 10 April. Excludes 13-16 February. Bookings must be made by phone. Note: There is a limited number of vouchers available with this offer and the deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms