By Travelzoo Staff
Hudson's Restaurant in Middlewich serves up traditional food in keeping with its location in a carefully restored Edwardian home that dates back to 1902. Two Travelzoo subscribers can now dine on a 3-course meal at this restaurant for under £15 a head -- half the usual price.
Why we love it
- A 3-course meal for two at Hudson's Restaurant in Middlewich, for £29
- The bill at this quintessentially English restaurant would usually come to over £58
- This themed restaurant holds an AA Dinner Award; antiques and costumed waiting staff bring the Edwardian period to life
- "A place to have fun in a quirky and historic setting" -- Cheshire Life
- Hudson's Restaurant is located in The Sandhurst, and serves traditional food from the period
Oct. 10, 2012 - March 30, 2013
Hudson's Restaurant at The Sandhurst
69 Chester Road
Middlewich, CW10 9EU
Tel: 01606 834 125
- The bill for this quintessentially English dinner for two would usually cost over £58. Here's what you can expect:
- - A starter each, such as beetroot rosti with smoked salmon and a horseradish crème fraiche served on a bed of watercress, or black pudding and dauphinoise potato stack served on a bed of steamed kale, with a creamy smoked bacon sauce
- - A main course each such as rosemary-infused lamb shank served on a bed of crushed new potatoes with roasted root vegetables and a port and red currant gravy, or pan-fried Gressingham duck breast served on a bed of dauphinoise potatoes with a spiced raspberry, cinnamon and crème de cassis sauce
- - A dessert each -- we like the sound of sticky toffee, date and pecan pudding served with toffee sauce and Baileys cream, or Mr Hudson’s cheese platter
- The themed restaurant is decorated with antiques from the period, and the waiting staff dress in clothing from the early 1900s to add to the authenticity.
- This offer is valid Tuesday-Saturday, from 6:30pm-9:30pm, and bookings will be taken from 23 October until 30 March, 2013
The small print
A £2 supplement applies to the beef steak and legendary grill options. Voucher may be used Tuesday-Saturday, from 6:30pm-9:30pm, and bookings will be taken from 23 October until 30 March, 2013. Excludes December bookings. Not valid on theme nights or in conjunction with any other offer. See below for full terms and conditions. Note:
There are a limited number of vouchers available with this offer and the deal sale may therefore end before the stated expiry date.
See all terms