By Travelzoo Staff
Treat a friend to a 3-hour cupcake making class at Paprika Coffee Shop & Bar this Christmas. For £29 instead of the usual £90, you get the course, a light lunch and six cupcakes to take home.
Why we love it
- Learn cupcake decorating techniques during this 3-hour class at Paprika Coffee Shop & Bar in Cheadle Hulme
- Pay £29 for this experience -- saving £61 on the usual price
- This would make a perfect Christmas gift
- Our Deal Expert raved about the informative tutor and she was very impressed by the top-quality decorating materials
- Includes refreshments and a light lunch
- Take home six of your decorated cupcakes
- Create rosebuds, animal shapes and learn various icing techniques
- Available seven days a week from 2 January-30 June, 2013
Dec. 14, 2012 - June 30, 2013
Paprika Cafe & Bar
51c Station Road
Stockport, SK8 7AA
Tel: 0161 485 7783
- Participants will be taught different piping techniques, as well as how to create rosebud shapes and animals toppers.
- When our Deal Expert visited, she raved about the knowledgeable tutor who taught her tricks of the cupcake-decorating trade. She was also impressed by the top-quality decorating materials that were provided.
- You'll get a light lunch and refreshments during the course, and will be able to show off your newly honed skills to friends and family with a box of six cupcakes to take home.
- Paprika Coffee Shop & Bar is in Cheadle Hulme, which is 15 minutes from Manchester. The course runs every day of the week, subject to availability, from 2 January-30 June, 2013
The small print
Valid for one person to have a 3-hour cupcake decorating class, a light lunch and six cakes to take home. Valid seven days a week, from 2 January-30 June, 2013. A 72-hour cancellation policy applies, otherwise a £5 administration charge will be applicable. Note:There is a limited number of vouchers available and the deal may therefore end before the stated expiry date. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms