By Travelzoo Staff
Describing itself as "pure, uncomplicated fun", a swashbuckling new version of Gilbert and Sullivan's "The Pirates of Penzance" comes to Manchester on 11-15 June. With this offer, Travelzoo subscribers can nab tickets worth £42.40 for £20 each -- that's 53% off the usual price.
Why we love it
- See Gilbert and Sullivan's comic opera "The Pirates of Penzance" at the Opera House Manchester for only £20 -- that's 53% off
- Co-produced by Scottish Opera and D'Oyly Carte
Valid for all performances from 11-15 June
"A great night's entertainment" -- The Scotsman
See below for how to book
June 7, 2013 - June 14, 2013
Opera House Manchester
3 Quay Street
Manchester, M3 3HP
- Co-produced by Scottish Opera and D'Oyly Carte, "The Pirates of Penzance" is touring the UK and has received some great reviews. The comic opera tells the story of a young man bound by duty, the beautiful girl with whom he falls in love, a Major-General and a band of rogueish pirates, together with a whole heap of chaos. The Scotsman says the show is "a great night's entertainment" and the Scottish Daily Express describes it in a 4-star review as "a real and rare pleasure".
- This offer is for all performances of "The Pirates of Penzance" at the Opera House from 11-15 June. Seats are in price band A -- the best in the house -- and located in the Stalls and Circle. Tickets usually cost £39.50 plus a £3.90-per-ticket fee. The only extra to pay with this offer is a one-off transaction fee of £4.
- How to Book:
- - Click "Buy Now" to book directly with ATG Tickets
- - Select your performance and click the "Buy" button
- - The promo code should be active already, but if not, enter TZOO in the promo code box
- - Choose where you want to sit and select the Band A "TZOO" offer seats (coloured turquoise on the plan)
- - Alternatively, book by phone on 0844 871 3018 and quote Travelzoo. Call charges apply.
- - A one-off transaction fee of £4 applies
- - ATG's website is not optimised for mobile use. We recommend you book by phone or online from your PC or laptop.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for one Price Band A ticket for performances 11-15 June. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Not valid for tickets already purchased. No cash value or cash back. The full value quoted is based on the maximum ticket cost plus additional per-ticket fees at the time of publication. Price Band A tickets usually cost £39.50 plus a per-ticket fee of £3.90. Cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offer. A one-off transaction fee of £4 applies.