By Travelzoo Staff
Richard O'Brien's "outrageous and engrossing" (The Times) "Rocky Horror Show" is celebrating its 40th anniversary at The Palace Theatre in Manchester. Travelzoo subscribers can save 55% on a top-price ticket to see this world-famous musical. Price Band A tickets from 17-20 June are now £25 instead of the usual £43.90.
Why we love it
- £19.73 for a top-price ticket to the 40th anniversary of "The Rocky Horror Show" at The Palace Theatre, Manchester
- This exclusive deal, valid on 17-20 June, would usually cost £43.90
- "Celebrating 40 years of success, 'The Rocky Horror Show' still has audiences rocking in the aisles" -- The Daily Telegraph
- Cast includes Philip Franks ("The Darling Buds of May", "Heartbeat") and Oliver Thornton ("Priscilla Queen of the Desert")
June 6, 2013 - June 21, 2013
The Palace Theatre
97 Oxford Street
Lancashire, M1 6FT
- Audience members will get to join in with a host of birthday festivities -- including surprise guest appearances, best-dressed competitions, costume workshops and Time Warp classes.
- The tour stars Oliver Thornton as Frank N Furter, a "terrific" choice according to a 4-star review in The Daily Telegraph. Sam Attwater ("Eastenders", "Dancing on Ice") and Dani Harmer ("Strictly Come Dancing", "The Story of Tracy Beaker") fill the roles of squeaky-clean sweethearts Brad and Janet. The narrator is played by Philip Franks ("The Darling Buds of May", "Heartbeat").How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book your ticket(s) directly through ATG Tickets. Follow the instructions to checkout. A one-off transaction fee of £4 applies. ATG's website is not optimised for mobile phone use. We recommend you book online from your PC, laptop or tablet computer.
To celebrate the 40th anniversary, there will be activities at the theatre throughout the week. Those who book tickets for Monday's performance will be able to attend a cast question time post-performance. Wednesday is the 40th-anniversary party night, with a special guest, and there will be best dressed competitions taking place before the Tuesday and Thursday night performances.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for a Price Band A ticket for performances from 17-20 June at The Palace Theatre, Manchester. Must be used in one visit. Offer price already includes a per-ticket booking fee. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. Price Band A tickets usually cost £40 plus a £3.90-per-ticket fee. A one-off transaction fee of £4 applies.