By Travelzoo Staff
Starring ex-"Coronation Street" star Beverley Callard, "The Rise and Fall of Little Voice" is the story of a painfully shy girl whose impersonations of Marilyn Monroe and Shirley Bassey help her escape the confines of an unhappy home life. For £15, catch this Olivier Award-winning show in Manchester and save 50% on the usual price of a top ticket.
Why we love it
- See "The Rise and Fall of Little Voice" at the Opera House Manchester for only £15 including all fees -- that's 50% off
- Stars Beverley Callard ("Coronation Street") and Ray Quinn of "The X Factor"
- Valid for all performances from 29 April-4 May
Winner of three Olivier Awards including Best Comedy
- "A show stopper" -- Express & Star
April 15, 2013 - May 3, 2013
Opera House Manchester
3 Quay Street
Manchester, M3 3HP
- Also starring Ray Quinn of "The X Factor", "The Rise and Fall of Little Voice" features songs by the likes of Billie Holliday and Judy Garland. Written and directed by Jim Cartwright and the winner of three Olivier Awards including Best Comedy in 1993, it was later made into an Oscar-nominated film featuring Michael Caine.
- This offer for the Opera House, already including a per-ticket booking fees, is valid for a top seat in the Stalls or Circle for all performances 29 April-4 May, when tickets usually cost £29.90 inclusive of fees. The only extra to pay is a £4-per-transaction fee."A show stopper" -- Express & Star
- How to Book:
- - Click "Buy Now" to book directly with ATG Tickets
- - Select your performance and click the "Buy" button
- - The promo code should be active already, but if not, enter TZOO in the promo code box
- - Choose where you want to sit and select the Band A "TZOO" offer seats (coloured turquoise on the plan)
- - ATG's website is not optimised for mobile use. We recommend you book by phone (if available) or online from your PC or laptop.
There will be a Q&A session with the cast after the matinée performance on 2 May. Ticketholders can simply stay behind after the show finishes.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for one Price Band A ticket for performances 29 April-4 May. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Not valid for tickets already purchased. No cash value or cash back. The full value quoted is based on the maximum ticket cost plus additional per-ticket fees at the time of publication. Price Band A tickets usually cost £29.90 inclusive of per-ticket fees. Cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offer. A one-off £4-per-transaction fee applies.