By Travelzoo Staff
Shake your tailfeather with this exclusive offer for "The Blues Brothers... Approved" at the Opera House in Manchester this spring. Based on the 1980 musical comedy film starring Dan Aykroyd, it features a host of soul and blues classics, including "Gimme Some Lovin'", "Think" and "Sweet Home Chicago".
Why we love it
- Hit it! "The Blues Brothers... Approved" comes to the Opera House in Manchester this spring
- Get a top-price seat for £15 instead of the usual £28.90
- The smash-hit musical as approved by Dan Aykroyd is based on the hit 1980 film and features a host of legendary soul, blues and R&B tracks, including "Sweet Home Chicago", "Think" and "Gimme Some Lovin'"
April 8, 2013 - May 11, 2013
Opera House Manchester
3 Quay Street
Manchester, M3 3HP
- Top-price seats in the Stalls or Circle for all performances from 7-11 May are now £15 instead of the usual £28.90 -- that's a saving of 48%. All prices quoted already include per-ticket fees, so the only extra to pay is a one-off transaction fee of £4.
- "The Blues Brothers... Approved" recently finished a tour of the USA and comes straight from a residency in Chicago, where the film was set. It tells the story of brothers Jake and Elwood Blues, who are on a mission to regroup their rhythm and blues band. Unsurprisingly, things don't quite go to plan...
- How to book: Click "Buy Now" to book directly with ATG Tickets. Find your preferred performance, then choose where you want to sit. Price Band A seats are coloured turquoise on the seating plan. A one-off transaction fee of £4 applies. ATG's website is not optimised for mobile phone use. We recommend you book online from your PC, laptop or tablet.
The small print
Subject to availability. Valid for one Price Band A ticket on 7-11 May. Must be used in one visit. Offer price already includes a per-ticket booking fee. Advance booking required. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. The regular value stated is based on the maximum combined cost of the items in this package at time of publication. Price Band A tickets usually cost £28.90 inclusive of per-ticket fees. A one-off transaction fee of £4 applies.