By Travelzoo Staff
Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons' smash-hit career is celebrated in "New Jersey Nights", an all-singing, all-dancing musical extravaganza coming to Manchester this month. Save up to 51% on top tickets and sing along to the likes of Big Girls Don't Cry", "Oh! What a Night" and many more of the band's biggest hits.
Why we love it
- "New Jersey Nights" is an all-singing, all-dancing celebration of Frankie Valli & the Four Seasons
- Features the band's biggest hits, including "Sherry" and "Oh! What a Night"
- Nab a top ticket for £15, saving up to 51% on the usual price
- Valid 19-21 March at 7:30pm
- "A must-see, 5-star performance" -- WhatsonStage.com
March 14, 2013 - March 21, 2013
Opera House Manchester
3 Quay Street
Manchester, M3 3HP
- This offer is for performances at the Opera House on 19-21 March at 7:30pm. For £15, book a seat usually priced between £22.40 and £30.40 for the Stalls or Circle. The only extra to pay is a one-off £4 per-transaction fee.
- "New Jersey Nights" has received rave reviews during its UK tour. The Buckingham Advertiser & Bicester Review described it as "a completely fresh production that is an affectionate tribute", while WhatsonStage.com said it is a "must-see, 5-star performance".
- "An evening of good music performed slickly with typical American panache" -- EdinburghGuide.com
- How to Book: Click "Buy Now" and choose the number of Band A or Band B tickets you would like. The TZOO price of £15 is displayed when you click on each seat
The small print
Valid for a Price Band A or B ticket 7:30pm performances on 19-21 March, subject to availability. Must be used in one visit. A £4 per-transaction fee applies. Advance booking required. Not valid for tickets already purchased. No cash value or cash back. Cannot be used retrospectively or in conjunction with any other offer. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms