By Travelzoo Staff
Live cake-making and bread-baking demonstrations from acclaimed chefs including Paul Hollywood and Simon Rimmer, tastings, artisan bakery stalls, masterclasses and more are all on the bill at The Cake & Bake Show. With this offer, tickets are now £10 per person instead of £14.50.
Why we love it
- For £10, get a ticket for The Cake & Bake Show 2013 at Manchester Central
- The festival features live baking demonstrations from the likes of master baker and "The Great British Bake Off" star Paul Hollywood
- Acclaimed chef and restaurateur Simon Rimmer is also on the bill, as well as "The Great British Bake Off" winner, John Whaite
- Tickets are usually £14.50 each
Feb. 26, 2013 - March 19, 2013
The Cake and Bake Show
Manchester, M2 3FX
- Held at Manchester Central from 5-7 April, the festival is home to a host of foodie events, including:
- - Live cake-making demonstrations in The Cake Kitchen, featuring the likes of chef and local restaurateur Simon Rimmer and "The Great British Bake Off" winner, John Whaite
- - Live demos of how to make all sorts -- from pies to tarts and the perfect loaf -- in The Bakery, by the likes of TV chef and master baker Paul Hollywood
- - The Marketplace, where you can taste, touch and try a range of freshly baked produce*
- - Hundreds of stalls featuring the latest gadgets and gizmos for the kitchen
- - Book signings
- - Baking competitions
- - Live Q&A sessions
- The only extra to pay is a one-off transaction charge of £1.50.
- *Any drinks, dishes or products purchased at the event will be charged at their regular price.
- How to book:
- - Click "Buy Now" and enter promo code travelzoo1
- - Choose the number of "Travelzoo" tickets you want to buy
- - Click "continue" to complete your order
- - Alternatively, book by phone on 0844 854 1364 (call charges apply) and quote promo code travelzoo1
The small print
Update (6 March, 1:31pm): Due to popularity, booking for this event has now been extended to 18 March. Subject to availability. Valid for one adult standard ticket on 5-7 April. A £1.50 fee per transaction applies. Must be used in one visit. Advance booking required. Any drinks, dishes or products purchased at the event will be charged at their regular price. Classroom Lessons are not included in the ticket price. Live demonstrations are free but seating is allocated on a first-come first-served basis. See below for full terms and conditions.
See all terms