By Carol Linfield
Named one of the 50 best UK spas by The Independent, Kallima Spa at the Hilton London Syon Park is a "stunning and relaxing haven", says The Times, and "very LA", according to The Guardian.
Why we love it
- The Guardian describes Kallima Spa as "glitzy... very LA... and seductive"
- A 5-star luxury spa at the Hilton London Syon Park, just outside Kew
- "This is a place you could be contentedly confined to for life!" -- InStyle.co.uk
- The spa uses prestigious brands such as Comfort Zone
Sept. 13, 2013 - Feb. 28, 2014, Monday-Friday
Kallima Spa at Hilton London Syon Park
London Syon Park
Middlesex, TW7 6AZ
Tel: 020 8380 1590
- An indulgent spa day including a 60-minute treatment, a glass of champagne and all-day use of the facilities for £65
Choose from a Tranquility face ritual, or a Deep Purifying and Rebalancing treatment
Full all-day use of the spa facilities including the Snug (a cosy rest and relaxation space), the swimming pool, the whirlpool spa and the sauna and steam room
Upgrade to a 90 minute Tranquility face and body ritual, plus access to facilities and the glass of champagne, for £89 (instead of the regular £134)
The small print
The voucher is valid for any 60-minute treatment from the spa menu, full use of the spa facilities and a glass of champagne on arrival. Reservations are required. 72 hours' notice is required for changes to the date of appointment. Over-18s only. Note: A limited number of vouchers are available for this offer and it may therefore sell out before the stated expiry date.
See all terms