By Travelzoo Staff
Unwind with a traditional hammam ritual and massage at Moroccan Beauty, the recently opened, women-only day spa on the Fulham Road, London. This package is now £35 instead of £79.
Why we love it
- Indulge in a 30-minute massage and hammam ritual for £35 (worth £79)
- Choose from a Swedish, Deep-Tissue, Aromatherapy, Pregnancy or Indian Head massage
- Guests will also be served a glass of Moroccan tea and sweets in the lounge area
- Moroccan Beauty is a women-only day spa on the Fulham Road, London
- Alternatively, share this experience with a friend for £65 and save 59% on the regular price
Dec. 6, 2012 - March 31, 2013
780 Fulham Road
SW6 5SL, SW6 5SL
Tel: 020 7736 2116
- Choose from the following 30-minute massages: Swedish, Deep-Tissue, Aromatherapy, Pregnancy or Indian Head. Each massage is tailored to your needs and uses the spa's organic product range imported from Morocco.
- Then, enter a traditional hammam for an ancient ritual that uses warmth and steam to purify the skin. A therapist will then carry out an exfoliation treatment to remove toxins and sooth the skin, leaving you feeling ultra relaxed. This part of the experience lasts up to 60 minutes, after which you are welcome to use the steam room for as long as you wish.
- We've also negotiated the same package for two people for £65 -- saving you 59% on the regular price. Complete your ritual with a glass of Moroccan tea and sweets in the lounge area.
- This voucher is valid seven days a week until 31 March, 2013. Opening hours are: Monday-Saturday 10am-7pm and Sunday 10am-5pm
The small print
Valid for one Tradition Ritual including a 30-minute massage and hammam ritual. Must be used by one person in one visit. Vouchers may be used seven days a week, subject to availability, until 31 March, 2013. Reservations are required. Multiple vouchers may be purchased. Additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Cannot be combined with any other offer. No cash value or cash back. Not valid for products. Valid for women only. Travelzoo subscribers can either bring their own mitt to use in the hammam, use the spa's communal mitt, or purchase a new one for an additional £5, payable to the spa on arrival.
See all terms